My New Hero

I have a new hero... her name is LIndsay Brin.  She is a wonderful person and has restored my confidence and my body to pre-birthing heights.  After three children I had an abundance of let's just say it, FAT, around my mid-section.  I felt good about myself in the sense that I was close or back to my pre-pregnancy weight, however, I still had the "mom pooch".    I just could not shake it or slim down that particular area of my body.  I discovered Lindsay Brin online one day and after reading reviews on her exercise DVD's, I went ahead and made the purchase.  
I have tried many exercise DVD's, including an inconsistent try at P90X, and Lindsay's Brin has produced the fastest results in the least amount of time.  I shed 2 1/2 inches off my mid-section in one month.  I like her because of her education, experience, peppiness, and the fact that she is a mom herself.  Her DVD's  are made for moms not body builders or die-hard gym junkies.  With three boys under 5 at home, I don't have time to spend an hour and then some exercising.  I've only tried her Core Metabolic Jumpstart and Core Firing Sequence Method DVDs. Results don't lie.  Here is the description on her Core Metabolic Jumpstart DVD.
Jumpstart your weight loss with exercises for a flat stomach! This dynamic core training fitness DVD is perfect workout for people on the go. In only 23 minutes three times a week, you can rev up your metabolism and whittle down your waist. 
This innovative workout uses a zone method. You will do one minute intervals of compound exercises to work multiple muscle groups while focusing on the core, streamlining your workout for overall body toning and cardio, super fast, with super results!
Work your core while boosting your metabolic rate for the most efficient calorie burning. Follow three levels allowing you to gradually step up your program as you start to see results. Challenging enough that youll feel ab muscles you never knew were there!
I've been telling all my friends and family and lending out my DVDs.  But, I just gotta say it one more time- I love this gal and her workouts really do work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!