Cilantro Lime-Vinaigrette


Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette
Recipe by Our Best Bites

Our Best Bites is one of my favorite food blogs to follow.  They have amazing taste and their tutorials are so easy to follow.  The other day, Kate at Our Best Bites posted this amazing tutorial for Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette & grilled fish tacos.  I made this for dinner last night and I thought it was amazing (as well as our dinner guest), but hubs is still a die-hard regular taco guy.  For lunch today, I was in the mood for some more of that yummy vinaigrette. The fish was all but eaten so I scoured the fridge until I found some leftover grilled pork from my Mother's day dinner.  I'm just going to go ahead and say itthis will taste amazing with any type of meat!  Just try it and you'll see!

1/4 c. fresh lime juice (about 2-3 juicy limes)
1/4
c. white wine vinegar or rice vinegar
4-5
cloves garlic
1/2
tsp. Kosher or sea salt
2
tsp. sugar
1
c. canola oil
1/2
c. roughly chopped cilantro, stems removed

In the jar of your blender, combine lime juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, and sugar. Blend until ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, add the oil in a steady stream. Add cilantro and blend until the cilantro has broken down but still maintains some of its texture. Serve with greens, on any type of Mexican salad, or use as a marinade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!